The French & African Language & Culture Center (FALC) offers foreign language and culture instruction for students of all ages and skill levels. We provide educational services by teaching languages and explaining cultures, interpreting services, translating documents. It is where one finds the answer not only to communicate with a population of another country where English is not the first language, but also have the phrase to approach and welcome Immigrants and visitors coming to the United States of America and vice versa.
"The Fun and Easy Way"
- Specializing in: Teaching Languages, Translation and Interpreting services
- Languages: English as a second language, French, Kikongo, Kimbala, Kipindi, Lingala, Swahili
- Culture: Cuisine, Couture-Attire, Hair Braiding, Music, Dance, and Story telling
- Daycare from one year old into first grade of elementory.
- Offers lessons in private or small groups.
- Makes learning a relaxed, rewarding and fun experience.
- Welcomes students of all ages and all skill levels.
- Tailors the training to your schedule.
- Is centrally located in Norman, Oklahoma.
- Is affordable. Call us for a competitive quote.
Tailored to your schedule
The French & African Language & Culture Center offers a flexible schedule of group and individual classes including:
- Groups of adults or children classes during the day or evening.
- Private lessons in your home.
- Children's French programs before and after school.
- Corporate training at your site.
- Other arrangements that work best for you. Call us to match your preferences and for more information. Do not hesitate to inform us of any accommodation.
The French & African Language & Culture Center
The fact that we all interact with different people from all over the World, we all need the FALC. Educational institutions, social services, churches, health services, legal services, and families all have reasons to work with the French & African Language & Culture Center (FALC) for tutoring, interpreting, translating, explaining and exchanging different ideas, cultures, and their different ways of living.
Is it not true that it makes life easier when you can communicate with anybody from every where? Is not true that Languages and Cultures are the primary key to understand each other?
FALC provides teaching programs for any level and for every one; languages lessons, and many features of cultures for kids, teenagers and adults.
We make sure that every single second spent at the FALC counts and our students step out with a lesson they can use right away. After learning a specific foreign language our students should be able to communicate in the language of a foreign country. Knowing how to talk to other people is very important especially when visiting overseas.
We are located at: